Grow your business with Facebook Marketing (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Here's a short video to share on what you can expect at our workshops :)
Hands-on Facebook Marketing Workshop, 80% of the workshop consist of hands-on activities.
Would you like to grow your business with Facebook Marketing?
• Do you hope to leverage and advertise on a social media platform aka "Facebook" where 3.04 million Singaporeans are actively on the platform daily?
• Are you on a tight marketing budget, and hope to move from traditional advertising and marketing to social media advertising?
• Would you like to learn how you can create stunning Facebook Posts and Ads with Microsoft PowerPoints?
What you will take away from this Hands-On Workshop:
• Create a Facebook Page or Group (10~15 min activity) - We will share with all our registered participants a video on "How to Create a Facebook Page in 5 min" prior to the workshop, so you can setup your page prior to the workshop and bring along more questions to the workshop to have them answered. ^_^
• Ceate amazing graphics for your Facebook Page (FB Banner / FB Post / FB Ads)
• Create, schedule/post a Facebook Carousel Post
• Create, schedule/post a Facebook Slideshow Post
What will be taught in this Hands-on Facebook Marketing Course?
1. Introduction to Facebook Marketing
- Learn what Facebook has to offer Businesses
- Learn how to use the FREE tools to increase brand awareness for your business
2. Discuss, Brainstorm & Consultation with Trainer
- Learn about your customer's buyer journey's with your brand
- Brainstorm and Map out your customer's buyer's journey with your brand
- Consult with trainer on your customer's buyer's journey
3. Facebook Business Page Insights
- Facebook Insights
- Learn when your fans are online (available only for pages with 60~100 likes)
- Reach VS Impressions
- Organic VS Paid Reach
- Fans VS Non-Fans (reach)
4. Learn from 3 Case Studies that went VIRAL!
- Learn the mechanics of Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Brainstorm your very own Facebook Marketing Campaign
- Design your very own Facebook Post / Ad with PowerPoint
5. Design stunning Ads with PowerPoint
- FREE image resources will be shared with you
- Trainer demo on How to Create Facebook Graphics with PowerPoint/Keynote
- Create 5 graphics for Carousel Posts/Ads
- Create 3~10 Slideshow Post (add FREE Facebook library music to your videos)
6.Grow your business with Facebook Marketing
- Learn about 4 different ad types within Facebook
- Launch a Paid Advertisement on Facebook (optional)
- Learn 5 SECRETS to an effective Facebook Marketing Campaign and Strategy
7. Q&A with Trainer: Ask all the questions you have about Facebook Marketing
By the end of the course, you will be a better Facebook Admin and Marketer, making Facebook Marketing work for you and your business.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
Who can apply? - Singaporeans aged 25 years and above.
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at email@example.com for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
P.S. For company sponsored employees, companies can claim $2/hour from SkillsConnect's Absentee Pay Roll.
For more digital marketing tips, Subscribe to Sky Digital Agency on YouTube: https://goo.gl/4Z5eeu
For more Facebook Marketing Tips & Tricks, Follow Us on:
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Email Marketing, and other key digital marketing topics. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 hours training.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Other SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under Sky Digital Agency
✓ Email Marketing with MailChimp (for Beginners)
✓ Grow your business with Facebook Marketing
✓ Advanced Facebook Ad Manager Tool Course
✓ Instagram Marketing for Beginners + Social Media Ads with PowerPoint (Bonus Content)
✓ Content Marketing for Social Media and Websites
✓ Integrated Facebook Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners
✓ Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners
✓ SEO Internet Marketing for Beginners
✓ Google Analytics Course for Business and WordPress Website Owners
Enquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
Our office is beside Hong Leong Building, 3 mins walk from Download Line, exit A.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.